REAL ESTATE LAW
REAL ESTATE LAW
Alexandre Raposo Advogados Associados is a firm with extensive know-how in Real Estate Law Advising national and foreign clientes. Another differential of the office, in addition to the experience acquired, is the quality and the level of specialization of its team.
The Brazilian real estate market has become very sophisticated in recent years. To follow this evolution, Alexandre Raposo Advogados Associados assembled a team organized in the following areas:
• Real estate business: Leasing (eviction, rent review and renewal); condominium; incorporation; promise to buy and sell; mortgage; Real Estate Financial System (SFI); real estate financing; real state acquisition; property; possession; adverse possession; property registration; subdivision of urban land (subdivision, dismemberment and development); expropriation; builders´ responsibility, in addition to urban planning issues.
• Rural properties: real estate deals involving rural properties, leases, rural partnerships and foreign investments.
• Shopping centers: shopping centers sales agreement, structuring investments in the construction or development of new projects, negotiation of lease agreements in shopping centers.
• Construction contracts: elaboration and negotiation of the most varied types of construction contracts, with the object of residential, commercial, power plants, factories or infrastructure projects.
• Hospitality and tourism: advising on investments in the area of hospitality and tourism, such as hotels, resorts, theme parks or real estate for the development of tourist activities in coastal or marine areas.